The Delightful Dog Course
Please note - due to Covid 19 restrictions we cannot guarantee that all of our training classes will be able to take place in exactly the way they would in normal times. However we are continuing with all of our training classes, which may include a combination of in-person 1-2-1 training, group classes and video classes.
DO YOU WANT THE PERFECT DOG? Our Delightful Dog Course is for puppies and dogs of any age and ability who are new to training. It is also the perfect follow on from our Perfect Puppy Course!
We teach you and your dog the skills and exercises you need for real life situations and then practice them in the set ups that you need them most.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Places are limited to 4 dogs per class to ensure individual coaching.
- Experienced and qualified instructors.
- Supporting videos, handouts and homework to accompany each week of the course
COURSE PRICE INCLUDES
- Starter pack with clicker and treats
- Free access to our online Boredom Busters course
- 6 x 45 minute classes
- 1 x 60 minute Dog Problem Solver Class including Physical and Mental Exercise, Say Please Policy, and Question and Answer session
(Please note that classes may be a mixture of in-person classes, video classes and outdoor classes, depending on which Tier we are in during the Coronavirus Restrictions.)
WEEK ONE – MEET AND GREET – Settle on Mat, Sit, Stop jumping up, Dog Greetings
WEEK TWO – HOME OFFICE – Settle on Mat, Lie Down, Lie Down Stay, Mental Stimulation Toys
WEEK THREE – NEIGHBOURHOOD WALK – Settle on Mat, Loose Lead Walking, Leave It, Recall
WEEK FOUR – COMPANY FOR COFFEE – Settle on Mat, Sit, Stop jumping up, Lie Down
WEEK FIVE – TRIP TO PARK – Settle on Mat, Recall, Leave It, Loose Lead Walking
WEEK SIX – DINNER TIME – Settle on Mat, Lie Down, Lie Down Stay, Leave It, Graduation
Classes are held at our venue in the centre of Glossop.
Once you have booked your place you will receive a confirmation email and a welcome pack in the post.