Raising puppies is hard work and can often seem like an overwhelming responsibility.
I was the puppy owner sat on the floor of my living room in floods of tears because my arms were criss-crossed with bite marks and scratchmarks. I was exhausted from night time toilet breaks and constant supervision. I was scared that I had made a huge mistake. And I was stressed and worried because I had no idea how to raise a puppy.
Fast forward 14 years and I have found out everything there is to know about puppies! I have worked with my own dogs and hundreds of clients dogs to fix their puppy problems.
- Is your puppy constantly stealing things and running off with them?
- Are you also covered in bite marks and scratches, and are your clothes full of holes?
- Has your furniture become a favourite chew toy?
- Does your puppy keep weeing and pooing everywhere in the house?
- Have you got a crate but your puppy cries every time you shut the door?
- Are you stressed out about the whole ‘socialisation’ thing?
This is where I come in!
I can solve ALL of these problems for you and much much more.
How can I help?
Puppy Nanny Service
This is our BRAND NEW Puppy Nanny Service, where we take charge of the training and socialisation for your brand new puppy!
Suitable for all puppies under the age of 6 months, this done-for-you service carefully works through a programme of training and socialisation challenges to make sure that your puppy grows up to be a happy, healthy adult dog!
Professional teachers teach our children, why not treat our puppies the same! Let us take care of everything, from toilet training and teething, to socialisation and stealing.
This service is one-on-one with your puppy so they have our undivided attention!Apply for the Puppy Nanny Service