Booking and Payment
- Fees are payable in advance by cash, cheque, bank transfer or by booking online.
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation upon booking.
- If in an emergency we are forced to cancel any training we will offer an alternative date.
- There will be no partial refunds or transfers for missed classes, or for home training cancellations with less than 72 hours notice.
- Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Please make a note of the date and time of class upon booking to ensure you attend the correct course.
- If we find that the class environment does not suit your dog or puppy we will discuss with you the best option going forward with your training.
- In providing your e-mail address we may add you to our mailing list to keep you up to date with news, events and special offers. Please let us know if you would not like us to do this.
Legal and Safety
- Dogs and puppies who attend our training venues must be fully up to date with vaccinations and we may require proof.
- Choke/check chains, pinch collars and extendable leads can be dangerous and have the potential to injure dogs and owners and will not be allowed in training
- Shouting at, manhandling of, or punishment of your dog leads to a breakdown in the relationship between dog and owner and will not be allowed in training
- Please be responsible for your child and supervise any training. Carefully supervise your dog around other people’s children.
- Your dog or puppy must wear a collar with ID tag and lead. It is a legal requirement for your dog to wear and ID tag with your details on.
- Dogs must be kept on lead and under control at all times in class unless instructed otherwise by the trainer. Owners hold full responsibility for their dog at all times.
- Please make every effort to attend all training sessions and complete the course in order to get the best results.
- If your dog pulls on the lead, we would recommend using a harness or headcollar.
- All instances of accident or injury must be reported at the time they occurred.
- Please clean up after your dog if it toilets on our premises or in the surrounding area.
- Please bring plenty of treats for training and be generous with your rewards!
- Please don’t let your dog approach another dog without checking with the owner that it is safe to do so.
- Regular practice in between training sessions will help your dogs progress.
- We may wish to photograph your dog for or records and marketing purposes. If you do not wish for us to do this please let us know.
- Dogs must not be brought to class if they are unwell, or if they are in season. We suggest that owners still attend without their dogs – this helps with continuation of training
- You will be liable for any damage / injury caused by your dog(s) to a third party person or dog.
- We make every effort to ensure the safety of you and your dog or puppy during classes, but sometimes accidents do happen.
- By making a booking, you are accepting that participating in an activity with dogs, puppies, children and adults poses a risk of injury to yourself and your puppy, and you agree to indemnify The Puppy Nanny for all personal injury and damage to property owned by you while attending the training classes. You also agree to make any person who accompanies you to the class aware that they are also there at their own risk.