The Puppy Nanny Handbook
The kind, fair, effective way to raise the Perfect Puppy
Puppies are adorable, right?! Yes, but they are also a huge responsibility! And with the overwhelming amount of information out there for new puppy owners how to you choose the right advice?
Have you just welcomed a new puppy to your family and you are realising how much work is involved? Or are you planning on a new addition and want to be as prepared as possible?
The Puppy Nanny’s Handbook is especially for you.
I was a new puppy owner just like you, exhausted from night time toilet trips, fed up of being bitten and scratched, and worried that I had made a huge mistake in bringing a puppy into my life.
Fast forward nearly 15 years and I have devoted my time to find out everything there is to learn about raising puppies and I’m here to share it with you.
You will learn;
- The top 5 house rules for your new puppy
- Which toys and training equipment NOT to waste your money on
- How to make sure your puppy is the right fit for your family
- What to do in the first 24 hours of puppy pick-up
- Easy ways to keep your puppy out of mischief
- Why a routine is the secret to your perfect puppy
- How to easily solve the 4 most common puppy problems
- Why socialisation can save your puppies life
- Easy ways to teach my most recommended puppy training exercises
- What I learnt from the mistakes I made.
Buy the Puppy Nanny Handbook right now – it’s the complete guide to taking your puppy from mischievous monkey to perfect puppy and the only puppy book you will need!
Price £19.99 including free UK postage. On sale now for £9.99.